Manuscripts should be novel and may not be under consideration for any other conference or publication at the time of submission.
Abstracts should have the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s), and keywords (3-6 keywords). The abstract including the keywords and affiliations should not exceed one page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION:
Conferences do not have any limit for full paper submission. However, later at the time of publication, the author(s) is/are required to follow the rules and regulations of publication imposed by respective journal(s).
1. Sample paper should contain the following sections :
- Abstract: One page with all affiliations and keywords.
- Introduction: Introduce study concept, major theoretical and empirical gap and contribution by this study, importance and implications for practice.
- Literature Review: A thorough synthesis of the past and current literature backing the study hypotheses and leading towards propositions.
- Methodology: Clear and concise elaboration of the method applied and the steps taken to ensure the reliability and validity of used methodology. Explain the sample and target population with justifications.
- Results: Clear and comprehensive presentation of results in view of proposed hypotheses.
- Discussion & Conclusion: Discuss the strengths and contribution of research to theory and practice. Limitations and future research directions with conclusion.
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
- References: APA style is recommended for Business Papers and IEEE style for Engineering and Medical Papers (Use of EndNote appreciated)
- Appendices (when appropriate)
2. Formatting Guidelines:
Follow all instructions provided in APA 6 and IEEE manual for formatting of papers.